Friday, August 28, 2009

You , my special one...

Sometimes a state of happiness is achieved only from the special one...
Happiness that touches the heart..and remains in the soul….
On seeing that someone….On hearing voice of someone...
On being with that someone for some time...
That special person is always born to bring special happiness to you…
They capture your thoughts, able to change them in a second...
Enter into your mind pull away all worries haunting you...
And then you feel so happy inside that rest everything seems worthless…

I feel everyone in this world will have a special someone,
mother, father, bro, sis, friend, wife, husband, daughter ,son..
or sometimes in forms of a relation where a name is unknown..
Agreeing to the verity that happiness of life, is all that matters to living.
Everyone tends to seek it…be it any ways….in any form..
When I set aside all my work, al priorities just for you...
Alas the wait ended when I could meet you after a long span..
When I saw you today….I was exactly feeling only one thing....
You, the one where my soul gets tied up tight in your sight…..
Happiness flowed in me for I was yearning for it...
And yes it was only you who could ever make me feel so happy like that...
and that was really enough for me to make me straight...
For I felt really blessed..and yes really blessed..
That I have found the special someone in you..
The special someone has touched my life long time back...
Still stay as my special friend of this lifetime…forever...

No comments: