Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Absence is Absence

Times have changed so much - after you left my life...
Its never never never the same......
How hard I try to convince...
nothing happens...life still stay the same....
do things to make me better…. or say things to persuade
nothing happens...state is still the same
"You are always close 2 me , the feeling still holds... "
whatever be the words - plight stay still the same ..

Lovely it was - when you were around.... and each time I meet you now..
...the time stay lovely as before...and brings me in so much of joy…
ABSENCE IS ABSENCE - it has no other meaning..
And I can’t try to change its sense or scene....

In this heart....it knows...yeah the world is changing….time is moving…..and yes, life is moving.... Still it ticks anticlockwise ssearching for the time that it cherish..

Deep inside – a loneliness is growing its roots and crushing my heartbeats..
A loneliness that never gets filled.... the space left by you my dear....

No comments: