Monday, January 25, 2010

cluttering mind and muddled words..

What do I write for…??
I write to be in touch to the body and the soul…
Yes , I write whatever is melting inside me…
And in case If seen…is only the smoke…
And the melted doesn’t tastes good…..
Yeah!! I have to struggle more..!!

What do I write for…??
I write to be in touch to the heart and the mind…
Yes, I write whatever is burning inside me…
And in case If seen…..is only the smoke..
And the blaze fire doesn’t show up…
Yeah!! I have to struggle more..!!

[[Thinking of fire, it’s such an unbeatable element in this world…
The fire in which the clay goes hard and the one in wax melts..
Embrace the pain and use this fire to burn it as fuel for the journey…
Or get haunted with the flames and be buried in its fuming rage]]

1 comment:

la-z-boy said...

Painful realities, well put!
Think of what worries you constantly is not the remedy. The remedy is to give yourself 5 minutes, do whatever you want (kick, shout, cry, anything ...). After the alloted 5 mintues, decide enough is enough and that is the end of torture. Back to normal! Try it ... you will feel totally different, calm and relaxed.