Thursday, October 1, 2015

I am not a Hindu Terrorist !!


Following the news of Akhlaq being murdered .....its disturbing...
I have nothing to write on the incident –media is already manipulated the incident to several angles.
It’s a loss to his family and a compensation of 10 Lakhs or more is not going to make them forget the trauma they went through...
May be in the areas nearby – no-one would eat beef for a long time now...in fear.

Many have already written articles on this beef topic... many scared to give opinions on the same...
Many given, taken back opinions... or modified to suit their political parties...
Even I have commented on FB...and fought with...God knows with whom all... over the beef thing...and being a Hindu.
Many have the opinion that beef and cow slaughter was brought to India by the invasion of Mughals.. (which is not true......and a long debate still exists on this)
Many want to go back to that era – the time when Mughals were not there.. !!
I am sick reading those comments in social media – where we are discussing about making India to Bharat.. :-(
Yeah....let’s keep running to the past and we will never see the future.
India is the largest exporter of beef meat and still do...sad thing is people inside this country can’t eat – but letting others outside eat it.
Industrialists rule the nation...they benefit with the ban..!!
I am said to be living in a free democratic nation – but truth is my nation is travelling wrong route...with all ‘ban’ things now...

You - the so called – devotee...the Real Hindu’s in this country - are you truly the followers of this religion?
Were you instructed from the heavens above...to stop others from eating beef ? make their living hell by stopping their daily living source?
Or maybe you were asked from the God ‘s residing in temples – to go and kill all those men who eats beef...?
If you worship the cow – please feel free to do so....no-one in this country ever stopped you from that.
When you don’t have a problem in milking the cow to death....then why do you have a problem in slaughtering.
Is it that you prefer milk & kill - than the quick one ?
The agenda is ‘Respect’ the sentiments of cow worshipers...but why are we trying to hold religious sentiments above all ?
When religion is above hunger, when it is above humanity....then there is no meaning being called Hindu, Muslim or Christian or Jain ....or...whatever.
I have many many many things running in my mind related to this....maybe I am forced to think all these by the so called “Hindu Terrorists”...
And if you are trying to make a ‘Hindu India’ .... let me put this out...
A beef ban is not going to make India a Holy Nation......Many minds are dirtier than beefier...!!!

People around me....many of them......
“you eat beef ??? Oh... I don’t eat beef.. Chicken, fish and mutton is ok... But beef .. no no.,I can’t eat that...”
Sometimes I wonder – are they all tied by religion ? But it doesn’t hurt me when they say such things. It’s your choice, this is mine.
All I can think silently is – “I eat because my tongue and my tummy doesn’t say a NO to it. I relish it – I digest it.”
Going to my beef story....
I tasted beef in my teenage at a marriage occasion...though it was by accident... ...
later in my hostel days I relished many of it ... friend’s mom home made beef cutlets.. beef ularthiyathu..etc...
It became part of my diet – when my pocket money during college days couldn’t afford a chicken/mutton fry - for saving money !!!
Most of my friends would remember.. the restaurant Opal Inn in Vadakara - had a tasty beef dish and it came for a cheaper price too...
I learned then to save money by changing my food.. for sure it helped me those days..
Should I have been worried – that I am hurting the Gods by filling my stomach and saving a penny?
Did I become less of a Hindu – by eating beef..? I guess No...
Truth is it doesn’t matter to me– If I became a little less Hindu with this..
My religion is always inside me...my religion is being a better human...being a better soul..

To my ‘beefie’ and ‘non-beefie’ friends out there.. who are now thinking why the hell did I write this post....
I just want to say this...
I eat beef..I love it...and I am not a Hindu Terrorist..!!

winding up .......lunch time...
and I am going to gulp a rice meal with beef fry... :-)

No comments: