Monday, November 30, 2009

Silence – is where I want to go...

Where you are losing the faith...
Give hope and break your death.
Where you are feeling parched...
Give splash and break your thirst.
Where you shed your own blood...
Give peace and break the fight.
Where you survive in the sinister...
Give shine and break the darkness.
Where you long for the soothing...
Give warmth and break your pain.
Where you plead for the mercy...
Give honesty and break prejudice.
Where you stumble as innocent...
Give knowledge and break ignorance.
Where you crawl as odd shadow...
Give name and break the nightfall.
Where you breathe unheard horror...
Give certainty and break your fear.
Where you live ever rising selfish...
Give my love and break your hate.

Yes..This is where I want to go...
And give away all my strength...
Silence is where I want to go...
Scream loud and break all deaf...

(I see & hear & feel - still I fail to give & react to silence )
:-(

No comments: