Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pure white coats - dipped in Red blood!!


"Just a scribble of thoughts on the show today - episode 4"

‘Talwar’ - se Takrar.....the sword is hanging right above my head...
What an episode to prove that authority can never take a decision for people like us...
Mortified of you KK Talwar....you just proved I can never see an action from your side...
We never can expect any healing from you...
“% kehna mushkil hoga....” – what the ‘F’ ... - should I be taking the statistics for you?
You seemed like a 5 year old kid – fumbling for words to justify the question...from Aamir...
I think you would have preferred to have scripted dialogues that would have suited your needs....
Do you need a ten years more to study the situation of the nation and then step on to the action plate...?
Or maybe you can start to take an action once your chair earned you enough bank balance...!!!
A Padma Bhushan in your pocket does not give any damn to me..... rather it makes me ponder whether you know what you need to know of what is MCI?

When thought of writing of the episode – couldn’t help to break out like this...
Made me feel once again....change is possible only through me, through us... only with coming generation....

No one in our society escapes from a doctor or hospital....in their lifetime...
And we can’t stop trusting them - in times of need....in times of emergencies....
“Never hide anything from doctors” – but are they transparent enough to us?
The need for a family doctor.... is become like a must – to – live factor in everyone’s life...
And I got scared – thinking I have only 2 of my friends who are doctors – in my generation. Should I have a doctor friends circle soon?
Have I to be my own savior - by always having a second opinion on any major treatment I am going through...?
I personally have an experience with one of my cousin – where a technician in hospital turned out to act like a doctor and tried to give treatment...
Also the attitude of almost all doctors when they diagnose people above 70 years – like ‘ We have done enough- Old age- Anyway have to die sooner”
Will this ever change.....

The show gave me a shock this time too – where the villagers had to grieve on the uterus removal.... :-(
Whoever did the same looks like forgot that – he/she – came from the same uterus..
And stealing away her own womb, for which she is born for in this world – is the worst anyone can do to her.
Am I really living and breathing the same air..... in such a country?

Can I Say “Enough is enough – All of you doctors be ready to take off your white coats, we are getting you Red ones dipped in blood!!

Initiative of general medicine... is something to look forward... to act upon...
Each one of us at one point will benefit from that for sure... an SMS ‘Y’ for certain this time!!
Atleast half of my retirement money won’t be going on medicines.....!!


'Satyamev Jayate' - You may also like
Lucky 2 be on the 'F' side of sex
Finding my true bodyguard
Ready for Marriage - Interested in My tags, My price


1 comment:

Sunitha Parappurath said...

This topic seemed to have agitated you a lot!!!
Scary facts... But I am not sure how Aamir khan's show is going to help reform this area....