Saturday, June 16, 2012

Your Birthday...:-)

Your birthday is a special day to me..
For I was born that day again as a sister....


You gave me a chance..
to hold you so close..
to understand the first feeling of care...
to feel trust that can never be broken.
to learn how to punch back in the fights..
to get hurt when you are in pain...
to love you and know that there is no limits...
to know that you are there when I fall..
to show my dark sides and tolerate with it...
to make me feel how much special I am...

You are my precious gift that life gave me...
A treasure….I can never lose with time or age...
Unsaid promises we share...with each other..
Silent whispers that keep our bond together..


With each passing day you are just being loved more.. :-)
With every moment You are a reason to love you more.. :-)


3 comments:

Sunitha Parappurath said...

Loved this....I miss Junda now :-)

Jeevan said...

Simply Superb :)

sh..... said...

Thanks... :-)