Thursday, June 14, 2012

To be in your shoes...and feel the life!!!

"Just a scribble of thoughts on the show today - episode 6"

Sometimes pity them...Sometimes feel discomfort…
Sometimes a sad sight…Sometimes a helping mind….
I can never know the plight of any disabled person….
Unless I am in their shoes…waking every day..
If a day I walk on crutches, spend a day blind or dumb…
Would not be enough to know their true state…
Unless I am in their state...living the life…
Will I ever know what they feel about reactions..

Initiatives are to come from institutions and industries…
The e-learning software company of 250 disabled employees...
That just proved how to make this possible…
Government has to do more in this area – in bringing a rule...or a law..
And that should cover both public and private sector...rather just government institutions…

Writing on this topic - running short of words…
May be my experience in life is holding back my words..

The poll question was a bit embarrassing to me after a thought..
Do we need a poll - if government needs to make disable friendly environment?
Pathetic are we - figuring out – how sooner we need it in 5 years or 10 years?

Hmm.. the Euro cup 2012 – has taken away all my attention , time and energy in spending my thoughts and words on this episode…
Well can’t deny – in the end – I am a self who likes football and when I deal with passion – I put them first in the queue… :-)



'Satyamev Jayate' - You may also like
Lucky 2 be on the 'F' side of sex
Finding my true bodyguard
Ready for Marriage - Interested in My tags, My price
Pure white coats - dipped in Red blood!!
Where there is love..

No comments: