Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Journey to Chennai

Guess what!! Things are not happening in the way I expected.....
The night I had to go to Chennai at 10:15 bus, things was turned down in such a way that I was in fear that the thing that I am gonna hear jus now..... may take away a smile on my face..
If then what is it and why should I travel? Chennai needs Shruthi more than Bangalore for the next coming days made me feel I should not cancel the journey......Hm...
Much disturbance of thoughts....of me and my journey...like ...to go or not, I had something else also in mind, Yes one of my good friends gonna be engaged this weekend and yes I am not going for his betrothal.....may be I should say the ones he expected the most is not going on his special occasion. I knew I had my own reasons of not possible to attend it..... but the N number of excuses is not a way of denying the expression of the fact. I dropped in an email to the chain of 4 to wish him, to let him know that you are thought of.....and we are with you on your special occasion with all our heart...
Yes....My journey to Chennai had lots of things to do with..thats the reason which I didn’t want to cancel it. I had got the gift for karthik’s wedding....dropped in at frndz to see off our hero for the ceremony...His presence made me feel that I should have gone for the function but some things are helpless in some state.... Having done some amount of kiddie shopping with my roommate for gifting the 2 chotu kids m gonna meet.....I remembered i have a list of calls to make before I board the bus...
A ladies seat is always a concern when I travel at nite by bus.....The need for someone accompanying the journey with me wherever I go ...I felt this little need again....Though bus was at 10:15; it left Bangalore only at 11:45......By the time I was done with all my calls...
A visit to Chennai for the reason I was waiting since some months is finally coming true I guess......:-)

No comments: