Monday, May 18, 2009

Two night journey in G4 kallada...

9:15 bus….. Saturday night.
Last nite I had gone to see off AR for the same bus, for the same cause of travel….Deeps sunday… :-)
Rushed by 9:20 to the bus at friends …… “late aayallo…. “
In that run and in vain I got into some other bus..that was about to start….
Oh yeah!!!! the Volvo bus horn seemed to call my name so loud to get out of the wrong bus and board the correct one…
That’s it..
Apart from the usual trend of my friend being the last person boarding the bus, today was my chance….
'S' had already boarded the bus..and waiting for me…..and for being late I missed the window seat:-(
Journey was fine for I didn’t have the ladies seat problem this time….
At Trichur early morn 5:30, and then to kodangallur….the way was not new to me…But yes , SN puram….was a new junction I didn’t notice…
It’s after 1 year I am going to his home, last time , being the first visit in March’08.
Forget 1 year… He himself visiting after 6 months, which I felt was too long for him….at least the longest gap I witnessed.
Close to 8, I was at Punnilath….

Though we planned to go for the marriage by 9:30, we four were sitting and chatting for a while..till 9:-)
I were never grabbed out of a topic with his mother….:-)
Yes, his house has become like a home to me… no fear….nor any second thoughts to be put in before I converse …
Got up from the chito-chat, had bath , dressed up, it was 10… late already..
Oh, yeah breakfast table…..dosa, idli, chutney, sambhar, cutlet, mangoes….tea.. :-)

One feel as a KING/QUEEN , that’s the importance you get on the table at his place:-)

Hm... I had to fit in mangoes, tea, water, what all in the mouth and get into the auto so we reach the church on time…
We missed a bus in 30 seconds gap to ekm and yes, It was coz of me:-(
His father had joined us… and we were having relay races to the destination…bus from bus to bus from bus to bus…
Finallly reached the destination.... The Grand Forane Church….The ceremony was great!!!

Journey back to his place, starting at 3 , was the same… bus from bus to bus from bus to bus…
Hm...Back at home, by 4:30...he had to leave by 5 from there.....
Other cousins were at his place, most of them I had met during his marriage time..

Oh, no. ..I was feeling so sad, how less amount he spent over at home this time, for one day, a day after 6 months....Hm..... After marriage life changes in such a way that catching time for things doesn’t happen as before...
I took a shower and packed up my stuffs......I had got some earring pairs for the sweet angel....That’s the only thing I get her...all the time I see her...Hope she likes the stuff I got for her....
Again feeling like a Queen, had my early dinner, and finally made up by 6:15 to leave his place....
I understood I was a bit late in leaving his home, as bus to tcr will take up time...His father dropped me till kglr stand and I boarded to tcr..
I wish I could spend some time more, but life s not same anymore.....

Rain started when I got down from bus....Drenched a bit, I managed to get an auto to City travels. I had been making frequent calls to make sure tension doesn’t build in on me getting late to miss the bus...
Waited till I slept off on my bag coz of tiredness....
I boarded bus at 9:30, made all calls, msg ed to whomever expected and I got the window seat near Ben.
I ate the cutlet that was packed and given...and yes it was tastier....that I felt I would eat more than 10:-)

In this short two night journey, I didn’t have to bother about ladies seat...Friends play an important role in our life at times guiding us and making us feel safe with them....

Reached early morn at 5:30 back my Bangalore home....
Good night for at least 3 more hours to get rid of my tiredness... :-)

No comments: