Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frozen...

Oh, how much I had to cry aloud..
Oh, how much I had to wheeze in vain..
I can no longer breathe on my own..
I can no longer flow on my own…..
I can no longer take shape I wish….
I can no longer make me sweetened..
I can no longer wipe away your tears…
I can never float in your fingers…
I can never now drench your thirst….
I can never never look the same...
I can never never meet real self..
Oh, this is real change to me…
Oh, this is never gonna change…
You could have stopped this change
Then I would have stayed the same..
You could have called out my name..
Then I would have stayed the same….

Was it for I didn’t have colours of you..
Was it for fear I could have drowned you..
Was it for I didn’t have taste of you..
Was it for fear I could have drained you..
You could have touched me once..
Then I would have stayed the same…
You could have hold me once..
Then I would have stayed the same…
You used to call me my sweet water
Now I stay just as an ice in your glass

For you used to need me every moment..
Now you just don’t need me anymore..
I know I will remain stiff now…
For I can’t move to touch you ….
I wish I get burned someday…
For I can then touch the sky….
Float in the air to reach you..
And stay inside you forever…

1 comment:

Mad Blogger said...

beautifully written!!!! where is this pain coming from??? You never cease to surprise me