Sunday, May 31, 2009

Somethings there..

Something is there in mind to say to..
Something i want to write it down...
Something i want to scream so my voice gets heard..
But somehow running short of words... or is it that I am not able to speak out for feeling there's no one to hear me.....
Sometimes it gets so harder when you don't have anyone beside you to hear what you want to express..
All is needed a listener for the voice, an observer of the emotions..
Yeah!!!
Response is necessary for any human being.....
A writer expects comments on a book he recently wrote...be good or bad..
Yeah! Everyone needs a response in whatever they do...
But sometimes it is not true..to...an extent....
Sometimes the act of writing or playing around with words is just an expression of inner self......
Expression of inner self......for reasons of their own...in seek of self happiness? In seek of relief? In seek of ....whatever.....!!!!!!!
While penning down this, now i start having a thought, am i writing it down for myself, or for some others to show up or for a little understanding.....
What all is needed for a little life.....to move on...?
Yes , Yes I remember my college days where i used to write lots...so much of scribbles on papers...all for myself.....Writing used to make me happy, may be the word happy is not the correct one..in those times.. i used to write things for myself , as a sign of making me feel free from all those worries...putting down thoughts ; in the shape i wanted to ...Yeah, there are times when i ran short of words, and still do... sometimes helplessly searching for the right word to express it in the same intensity i wanted to..
Yes, there always occurs shortage of words for everyone once in their lifetime..., like I am experiencing now....
Even after writing it down, I get a feeling that this is not what i wanna say... But something more...i wanted to say this more beautifully....
I always thought and felt to an extent writing has helped in times of being lonely.....yes, mainly helped in times of lonely...when i say lonely i dont mean the's no one beside me, or ran short of words, but i ran short of listeners as i needed.....

Now when i sit alone in my room at this 10pm of Sunday night....i tend to recall my life...recall special moments, worst embarrassments, hard times, and all those been through..
Yes, something creeps in, and i felt i have to write in, but plight is worst...I can’t even pen down what i am feeling like at this moment or what i exactly want to write at this moment..
Is it that there is no shortage of words, but something bad is blocking on my throat for the words to come out..???
Hard is a state where you have no one beside to hear what u wanna express, but hardest is when you yourself doesn’t know what is that you want to express...

Going worse, hardly i wrote anything what i wanted to.....

1 comment:

Viji said...

Cool Expressions:-)! Guess we all go thru this mood swing!