Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Perfection is Impossible…??

If you feel perfection is impossible, then I guess you never have been in true love..
Once u feel true love… that’s it...
All seems so perfect inside you…outside you…above you… around you..within you…
Some are not so lucky to feel true love in their lifetime...
And some… phew…!!!! They never know they have fallen in love…
And yes the few number of those…
Who touches it like heaven..Yes, it’s then when you attain the unattainable….
Its then when you feel perfect… :-) perfect than any other….

Most words in this world… says;
“Pleasure of love last one moment while pain lasts a lifetime…,Oh why it has to be so…”
And I have heard people saying it…too.. In books I read.. in movies, in lyrics of songs I hear….
Yeah sometimes from my near ones too….!!!
Oh, I wonder what those people think who agrees to this phenomenon…
I find somewhat hard to agree to it….this stuff..(though explaining it is tougher)
Somehow I feel the pleasure lasts a lifetime and once u find love..
And that feeling keeps growing in you...
And when love grows in you.. how come u feel the pain...
I can at least pen it down and say – yeah pain is when you try to kick out the love grown in you...
Or pain is when you feel you still haven’t attained enough...
Happiness is what you feel inside…for once love finds you...
And its up to one’s self how to nurture it and make it yours...

What more is that you need when you have touched true love once in lifetime...
For if once you could try to see love as much more than wantings or havings....

1 comment:

Sunitha Parappurath said...

Well written and well expressed!! A very true fact of life in few lines.
True love indeed makes you feel perfect, because love in its purest form is an inspiration.. an inspiration to live, to smile.. I can go on and on..

You've covered it all..